Post 8 facts about your OC. I picked Audre and Kitty...well
did for me (thank you)!
1. She is the second oldest of five siblings.
2. Audre is fairly quiet but I wouldn't consider her shy.
3. Back when she was a sonic character she was a hyena. I really LOVED that because hardly anybody had one.
4. She loves to sing.
5. Her mother is very controlling.
6. I had a really hard time changing her hair color, but I'm learning to love her again.
7. Her family is fairly well to do, she went to a private school most of her life.
8. She's the shortest of her friends.
1. She has several tattoos, many are of the music variety.
2. When she was a Sonic OC she had a pink nose instead of black.
3. It's hard to match clothes with her pastel pink/blue hair and her overall grungy style.
4. Her parents were highly neglectful.
5. She can play any instrument you put before her.
6. She has several piercings.
7. In the future she works as a music tutor and owns a karaoke bar.
8. She is tall and slim.
1. You have to post ALL the Rules.
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves.
3. Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people.
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
6. You CAN'T say you don't do tags.
7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! Unless you talk ABOUT the entry.
9. You have to finish within a week. If you don't finish in time, you have to do whatever the creator tells you.
10. Be creative with the title. No "i got tagged" stuff.
13 things about me:
- Currently I've been into watercolors more so than my normal styles.
- I have successfully convinced several people that I have 2 brothers. Brandon and Scott. Brandon has 2 daughters and lives a few hours away. Scott is a hipster and I might see him 2 times a year if I'm lucky. Even then all he wants is cash.
- My leg cramps up all the time.
- One of my pictures on here was used as a tattoo.
- Another one was published in a book. All profits went to charity.
- I try to jog 6 miles a day.
- I've been wearing my converse shoes a lot lately, I still really love them!
- The sound of lip smacking really bugs me, I'm so sorry, I've tried to ignore it and I can't.
- People think I'm a hard ass but I'm actually a cry baby...when I'm alone.
- Spring would be my favorite season if it wasn't for the allergies.
- I spend too much time with my nose in my cell phone...
- My favorite gem is a peridot, both for real and on Steven Universe. That's what my class rings stone is.
- Game of Thrones is my life now actually.
13 questions for me:
Out of all the characters you have created who is your favorite and why?
I guess Camie, she's just been around the longest and changed a whole lot since 2001.
What mostly inspires you to create stories?
...I don't really know. Life, music...dreams?
Any favorite bands?
Not exactly, I like a lot of music but I'm not particularly passionate about any. I'd say the Beatles but it kinda feels generic...even if they are really good.
Any favorite books?
Narnia, Harry Potter, The Last Unicorn, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo...and The Passage series, I just got the final book in and I'm beyond excited to start on it
Oh and the peculiar children books.
Have you ever traveled?
Not out of the U.S. But perhaps someday.
I've been to the beach a lot, that's my families go to.
Remember any embarrassing drawings/writings you did that you thought was really good at the time?
Oh...yes I do. I'm blushing just thinking about it.
If your stories had a theme song what would it be?
I don't know, probably something original to the stories? I'm no song writer sadly.
Do you have any other interests?
The outdoors <3
The general well being of others.
Writing/reading but that's all implied.
WHAT is your favorite color!?
Green! But I'm partial to pink, yellow and blue as well.
If you had to stay in one particular season what would it be? (Fall, Winter, Summer, Spring?)
I vote...summer, even though it is currently killing me with a mixture of bug bites, allergies and sunburns. Allergies aren't terrible and I'm less cold then.
Do you RP? If so, with famous characters or your own characters? (Roleplaying)
My own characters! It's been a while though!!
Who is your celebrity crush?
I don't know why.
My questions: Since I don't have a lot of active people feel free to answer them here
1. What's your favorite game? (Video/board/app just whatever you play)
2. Do you have any life tips for me?
3. Who inspires you to be the best you can be?
4. Do you live in town or the country? Do you like it?
5. How come people don't use the turn signals??!?!!????!!!!
6. Who is YOUR favorite OC?
7. Who is YOUR favorite canon character (in anything at all please.)
8. What's your favorite mythical animal?
9. Do you play Pokemon? Which ones!?
10. What are your favorite art tools?
11. What song have you been listening to this week?
12. What was your best subject in school?
13. Do you have a very best friend?